The first Off the Menu special of 2016 is called “High on the Hog.” There were other typical choices for names (Hogzilla, Tri-Pork, 3 Pigs, etc.) but our creative juices just weren’t flowing today. Our new sandwich starts with our smoked Andouille sausage which is topped with our famous pulled pork. Next, we add homemade pork rinds and onion strings. We top it all off with a homemade vinegar and molasses BBQ sauce. All of this is piled up high on Texas toast.
- Best Barbecue in Miami?
- Beef Ribs in Miami
- Pumpkin Soufflé
- BBQ Nachos – Off the Menu Special
- Brisket Burger – Off the Menu Special
- Shiver’s BBQ Birthday Club
- Pie – New on the Menu
- Food Network – National Parks
- Miami BBQ – Southern Living
- Shiver’s T-Shirt Design Contest
- Biscuit with Brisket and Gravy – Off the Menu Special
- Slider Trio – Off the Menu Special
- A Hole in Our Hearts – Doris Meneses
- Memphis Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs – Off the Menu Special
- Beef Chili – Off the Menu Special
- Rodeo Nachos – Off the Menu Special
- Brunswick Stew – Off the Menu Special
- High on the Hog – Off the Menu Special
- Happy New Years!
- Santa Claus eats BBQ